Secret Santa Program
(formerly known as the Christmas Hamper Program)
We are very excited about our new Secret Santa program! Here's how it works.....
1. Register as a Secret Santa, and choose the size of family you would like to sponsor.
2. Submit your sponsorship payment, which will be used to purchase food supplies, including special holiday goodies.
3. Once we have received your form and payment, we will call or email you letting you know the ages of the children in your sponsored family.
4. You will shop for their gift(s), wrap them, and drop them off at the food bank by Friday, December 14th at 1:00 pm
5. Your sponsored family will come to the food bank during our Holiday Distribution week, and have the opportunity to "shop" for their family.
6. When the family has chosen their food items, we will add your gifts for the children, and take a picture of the hamper.
7. We will mail the picture to you, along with a tax-deductible receipt for the sponsorship payment.
There are two ways to sign up......
1. Submit the form below, and choose the size of family you would like to
2. Send an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org for the sponsorship
3. Once we have received both your form and your payment, we will call or
email you letting you know the ages of the children in your family.
Prefer to register manually?
1. Download the form linked below, or pick a form up from
Western Financial Group (Lakeview Mall).
2. Complete the form, and submit it with your payment to
(a) Western Financial Group
(b) LDFES Office in Room #118, College of New Caledonia
(c) Mail to LDFES, Box 777, Burns Lake, BC V0J 1E0